AWA 6990s Service/Tech Menu

Hi group, I have an AWA 69cm TV (Model 6990s) approx 8 years old. The default brightness / contrast are set too low and every time the set is turned on I have to manually adjust the brightness/contrast up (around mid way) for a good picture. I understand this "Default" settings could be changed using the tech/service menu but can anyone tell me how to access this menu?

thanks in advance for any information. David.

Reply to
David