Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- AVR butterfly - available anywhere?
February 26, 2007, 1:47 pm
rate this thread
Re: AVR butterfly - available anywhere?
Looks like my previous message was sent to your email instead of being
Anyway, http://smileymicros.com/ seems to be the 'standard' place to
buy butterflies and the Butterfly++ Mini-Kit looks good.
Smiley has a nice (and fun) intro article here
Also, along with the other downloads Smiley have I'd recommend this
program for anyone playing with serial comms...
- » Remember me rabbiting about non acceptance of hotmail address?
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Transformatorek sterujący klucze w zasilaczu ATX
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)