AV Sender interference - Page 2

Re: AV Sender interference

yes, but it's on 5.8ghz anyway.

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference

Just like to mention that I have a Strong and could not use the supplied
cable to connect it to the TV as I was getting a hum through the audio.
Ended up using a HDMI cable which resolved the issue.

This is what I found with the Strong equipment - its only a comment.

Re: AV Sender interference

you must be talking about a STB or PVR. their AV sender only has
composite output

noted, thanks

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference
2.4ghz band I get a lot of interference.
board. Or alternatively can anyone
interference? I have tried the Strong
the one I have, which is On-for-All

Went down the same road, and eventually settled on a 2 channel good quality
modulator:
http://www.electrocraft.com.au/Products/EC_StockInformation.asp?stockNo15%7

I send cable TV down one channel, and my CCTV system down the other.

Allows you to use any TV set for cable, or CCTV monitoring. :-)

Requires a little extra to make it work:
http://www.electrocraft.com.au/Products/EC_StockInformation.asp?stockNo26%72

and a little rewiring, so that you have the modulator feeding everything, but if
you want to spend the time and money,
you will end up with a top result.

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com /

Re: AV Sender interference

wow! this looks interesting. I'll follow up on it. Thanks Don! :)

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference

p.s. can I assume that the AV quality is as good as normal FTA UHF?

--
rgds,

Pete
Re: AV Sender interference

Mine worked without interferance on all five channels
http://www.electrosmog.com.au/live/default.htm
Might be time to move house
--
 Petzl
Chattanooga choo choo

Hi Don. Thanks for putting me on the right track. :) I am going with an
analogue modulator with a dedicated RG6 run to proximity of the second
set, and splicing it into the antenna feed (to that set) with a combiner
splitter. I tested with cable just running loose through the house, and
it works fine. clear picture and no interference. later I might invest
in a better modulator, but this will do for now. now if the damn rain
would just stop, I can set it up properly! Thanks again.

--
rgds,

Pete