AV Sender interference

the reason you get interference is signal strength or rather lack of ot either you get more signal or move the tx and rx closer

do you have trouble understanding that ?

the more walls in the way the less signal

--

which reads you dont understand and lack imagination

--

Reply to
atec77

well we weren't talking about radios or routers, so I don't know what your talking about

--
rgds,

Pete
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
felix_unger

not possible the output is fixed

not possible either

no

yes

--
rgds,

Pete
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
felix_unger

that apparent

--

Reply to
atec77

He's never had a clue on any subject, ever.

No surprise then that the halfwit isn't on the same level as everyone else.

Reply to
Clocky

Hi Don. Thanks for putting me on the right track. :) I am going with an analogue modulator with a dedicated RG6 run to proximity of the second set, and splicing it into the antenna feed (to that set) with a combiner splitter. I tested with cable just running loose through the house, and it works fine. clear picture and no interference. later I might invest in a better modulator, but this will do for now. now if the damn rain would just stop, I can set it up properly! Thanks again.