Autotrax - Traxplot slow printing under XP

On my old comp this worked well but under the new regime it is extremely slow. I think grass grows quicker. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix? Also had to drag out the old HP laserjet as new one not supported.

On the other hand Traxedit is normal in all its operations.

David in Sydney

I used to "plot" to a HPGL file and then use a Windows HPGL printer program, I think it was called PrintGL. Was HEAPS faster than using the Protel printer driver direct.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones