Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- N Mansell
April 23, 2007, 9:54 pm
rate this thread
Can someone install an alarm for my car. I am clueless about electronics.
I need a microwave sensor that will have an external perimiter of about
one or two feet from the body of the car. Instead of a siren I want a small
voltage supplied to the microphone input of my iPAQ PDA/phone hidden
inside the glovebox.
i'm near melbourne CBD
- » Mosfet switching with protected/short circuit proof outputs
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » What's the latest in Desoldering gadgets?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair