Australian PIC supplier

Please, who is recommended for PIC chips, programmers, books, info?

Re: Australian PIC supplier

Many of the datasheets that can be downloaded from the Microchip website
carry lists of addresses for main distributors worldwide, if all else fails
a call to the Aus distributor might produce a list of outlets they supply.

Currently I have a thread on News:sci.electronics.basics asking for info on
PIC assy' - the regulars there are being very helpful with advice and links
to tutorials. Feel free to jump in - you might think of some questions I
didn't.

Re: Australian PIC supplier

just responded to that thread also Ian.

http://www.dontronics.com/see.html
may be of assistance to you.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Affiliate Program:   http://www.dontronics.com/affiliate
Re: Australian PIC supplier

Thanks again Ian. It was name of the main Aust distributor that I suppose I
wanted.

Re: Australian PIC supplier

Australian Distributors:
http://www.microchip.com/stellent/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&nodeId19%75&country=Australia
Arrow would be your best bet.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Affiliate Program:   http://www.dontronics.com/affiliate
Re: Australian PIC supplier

Have a look at:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/PICMicro-p-1-c-297.html
and
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/Dontronics-Newbies-Start-Here-sp-23.html

you may find a wider range of micros elsewhere. We no longer fight on
varieties/prices with others, but I think you will find we have the
largest range of programmers and compilers. Also a very big range of
development boards:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/Development-Boards-p-1-c-356.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/SimmStick-Related-p-1-c-266.html

Don...