Australian International Rectifier supplier

I have my F&P motor board repaired to the point where it
can power up the washing machine ok, but I still need a
pair of G4RC10S 600V IGBT's. Farnell's website claim to
have them in stock but when phoned admit I'd have to pay
USD $40 for a special order from America.

I phoned WES as well but they don't stock them either.

You'd think if F&P use so many for local production,
spares etc, there'd be a local supply somewhere.

Any ideas?.

Thanks Mark

Re: Australian International Rectifier supplier

 Mark try Radio Spares.

AKA:  www.rs-components.com.au

Re: Australian International Rectifier supplier

Manufacturers buy the quantities required for the run + a bit.
Distributers only keep stock of what manufacturrer wants.

www.irf.com and find a distributer. If you are lucky they might have
some left over from, but most likely they will want you to buy a tube.

Failing that, a US supplier may be your only option unless by some
chance a local parts supplier has some in stock. Try the usual haunts
like RS, Prime, WES stc.

Re: Australian International Rectifier supplier

hello,

two distributors listed on electronics online try there :)

http://www.electroline.com.au/elc/findit/GetCompany.asp?brandno24%145&st=brand&descript=International+Rectifier&origin=electronics

Re: Australian International Rectifier supplier

hello,

two distributors listed on electronics online try there :)

http://www.electroline.com.au/elc/findit/GetCompany.asp?brandno24%145&st=brand&descript=International+Rectifier&origin=electronics

Site Timeline