AUSTRALIA, THE LAND OF BASTARDS & THAT HELL ON EARTH

Clear exchanges of postings on sci.geo.geology demonstrating that point

| > But the main difference now with the 1970s which has not as yet | > percolated down to the Australian Politics ' awareness, it is that | > with the Divine Drudging Drought in full swing since 7 years ... and | > worsening indeed by request, there is no latitude for piping any water | > anywhere SINCE THERE IS NO WATER TO PIPE ANYMORE ! | >

| Sunny Ze Toad : *Dream on you useless piece of crap Le Turd.

| | Yes, miserable piece of typical australian Shit, for all your kind, | someone who put 3 mines on the map of your Land of Bastards is a | turd ... or still better...

| Sunny Ze Toad : The wind and rain has long since erased your footprints from Australian soil, get over it.

Yes they have since long, and the gratitude & recognition has long been bestowed to Frauds & Criminals ... hence this is completely beyond remedy now .... Fortunately you are facing the consequences of your Collective Crimes, of which you Antipodean Convict Rabble are so proud indeed ! You are at large the complete inversion of what decent & normal Nation would do in the rest of the World, you are certainly by far the Filth of the Earth indeed and certainly by far too a Hell on Earth for gentleman of value unfortunate to have been lured in migrating to your Land of Bastards ... australia

| Fortunately the present terrific Drought is laminating you all, | fucken australian filth, and I really appreciate that

| Sunny Ze Toad : We can handle it Le Turd, not like you and your retarded raving spam.

In your dream, australian s*****ad & auatralian retard .... the DDD is going to laminate you and your Land of Bastards indeed ! You are completely clueless to both the causes & solutions to problems, the only thing, australian manure at large , you can do is to rob & run away & later deny ! Fortunately what I note is your complete lack of control over what happening and further still hanging down your nose.... The gallant Mining Pioneer & Geological Genius Turcaud, who opened a huge area for your LOB to mining, and developed as a result such immense richness for all that degenerate morons Filth of australians, had as well other possibility... as it would make sense to all the rest of the World indeed .... but you the Antipodean Turds or Toads indeed are completely unable to even conceive !!!

I hope and am monitoring indeed what 's going to happen to your shitland, and will applaud with both hands at the destruction I see coming indeed, and which could have been avoided ! The Land of No Hope, australia, demonstrates though all that saga what answers it can give to bravery, courage and superior geological acumen.... For The land of Bastards, such represents nothing at all and now we have come to the point where NO Thanks will have any value to Australia Greatest Mining Pioneer, Turcaud, since after so many years of denials, insults and thieving such means nothing at all !

BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES THEN OF YOUR COLLECTIVE CRIMES AUSTRALIAN TURDS & TOADS .... I WILL ENJOY ANY NEWS FROM THE TOADLAND OR TURDLAND TO THAT EFFECT COMING MY WAY !

No regards

Jean-Paul Turcaud Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant Mobile +33 650 171 464 Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Aus

.........more boring stuff when he promised Aus NGs he was gone forever !

Reply to
Fun Tyme

o man you got to stay off the meths, maybe it is too late

> [...]

BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES THEN OF YOUR COLLECTIVE CRIMES AUSTRALIAN TURDS & TOADS .... I WILL ENJOY ANY NEWS FROM THE TOADLAND OR TURDLAND TO THAT EFFECT COMING MY WAY !

No regards

Jean-Paul Turcaud Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant Mobile +33 650 171 464 Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

Frank