aus.Re: DI 101?

http://www.telstra.com.au/global/terms/index.shtml

"What you must not do

2.1 You must not: use telstra.com in a way, or post to or transmit to or
via telstra.com any material, which interferes with other users or
defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person

12.3 We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to
telstra.com if: you are in breach of the Terms of Use

http://telstrawholesale.com/products/docs/acceptable_use_policy.pdf

1. Use only for lawful purposes

Users may not use the Telstra Network in order to transmit, distribute
or store material:.........c)
that is obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful or contains a virus,
worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component.

That applies to YOU Philthy.

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

Then I'll find out who it is.

Mind you, doesn't Telstra supply the copper wires to the home ? That means
by default you have to observe their TOS, whoever the ISP is.

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

Graham, you have been quite threatening and attempted to intimidate in your
recent posts regarding Phil and thereby made your own case a lot less solid
than it might appear to be. You can complain or make it a feud, but quite
possibly not both.

  Kind regards

  Peter Larsen

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

Peter, I think Graham is trying behavior modification before pulling the
trigger on Phil. It's actually more humane.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

It seems to have worked in aapl-s.

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

Please advise where I have ever been abusive to Phil (where it was not a
response in kind - and I don't lower myself to his level of wishing painful
cancers to people for sure). I try to humour him sometimes in order to avoid
his rants but to little effect often.

I can assure you that I DO have a substantial track record of abuse removal.
Whether that involves acccount cancellation or a change in the attitude of the
offending poster I really don't mind. It's up to them. I am a VERY reasonable
person.

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

You can not use foul language and/or manners and complain over its use
simultanously - you then become part of the problem. "Response in kind" is
not a valid reason, imo you have weakened the points you can make and it
would be possible to make the point against a complaint from you that you
had previously provoked.

  Kind regards

  Peter Larsen

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

I DO NOT use profoundly foul language. I may be critical of Phil but I DO NOT
descend to his levels of profanity. Nor do I wish anyone dies painful  deaths
from cancer (despite the fact that both my parents did so by the time I was
18).

May I suggest you read some of the recent correspondence between Philthy and
me  ?

If you can't see it for yourself, maybe someone else can help you. ?

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

Just that was what prompted my comments.

  Kind regards

  Peter Larsen

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

So you like Philthy wishing people die of painful cancer ?

I had imagined you were smarter than that.

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

Sorry  Peter but you're a million miles out of touch with reality.

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

I DO NOT use 'foul language'.

You think so ? Show me a recent example.

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

Thank you but I know EXACTLY what I'm doing.

I have been very reasonable yet Philthy continues to abuse all and sundry
contrary to the laws of his land, his news provider's land and the Terms of
Service and Acceptable Use Policies of both.

You want to  tbe his mentor ? Fine by me.

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

Not me personally but a report can be made. One of the first things I intend to
do
is establish the law relating to transfer of obscene, profane and threatening
communications over telecoms both in Germany and Oz.

I've dealt with FAR FAR worse.

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

Graham, not to embarass you, but you responded to McCarty:

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:24:14 +1000
Subject: Re: aus.Re: DI 101?
From: Soundhaspriority < snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.c

I am not your critic; I'm rooting for you. It is true that in the case of
Phil Allison, the law is difficult. In the case of McCarty, there actually
is law.

Regards,
Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!post01.iad01!news.buzzardnews.com!not-for-mail

Oh you mean I got caught out by your imposter ? Damn !

Graham

Re: aus.Re: DI 101?

border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!post01.iad01!news.buzzardnews.com!not-for-mail

Smile :)

I sent you email. Watch out for forgeries in that mode as well.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Site Timeline