Aus.Electronics Stats

Google Groups has a new look, and now has some stats about each group
for those that care about such things:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.electronics/about?hl=en

Looks like I'm going to have to up my game to compete with Phil this
month :->

And Phil beats out the perennial favourite Rod Speed on the all-time
list.

Dave :)

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

Presumably the GG stats relate only tp newsgroup access via GG, and is
essentially meaningless ?

geoff

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

"Geoff"

** No way.

Include all posts that have appeared on GG  -   minus only the "no-archive"
ones I expect.

My total is given as 6351 posts, using 3 addys in 6 years.

I never used any handle or alias.

......  Phil

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

But Phil abuse, trolls and dribble shouldn't be included. What's the
total left after that?

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

"Friday"

 **  I absolutely could not agree more.

**  6352.

.....   Phil

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

Very good!

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

No, as Phil said.
GG displays, archives, and allows you to search all Usenet posts, and
has done so since Google aquired the DejaNews archive. The stats are
based on the email address used in the Usenet post, nothing to do with
GG membership/useage at all. I've used two (maybe 3) different email
addresses over the years, so my total is 1531 from the two that are
listed.

Dave :)

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

Not wrong.  Phyllis came second, third AND fourth.  Is that a tree-fukter?

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

"quandong nut"

**  What does the  NSW  Green TAB  pay out for that one  ???

...... Phil   ;-)

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

A free toaster!  (But a bit broken like.)

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

(But a bit broken like.)

And it comes with one of those dodgy power cords!

Dave :)

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

Sounds like you know just the man for the job.

Re: Aus.Electronics Stats

What about swear stats? Back in the days of Fidonet flame-wars the
expletives were counted and used as the basis for ranking.  My guess is
that it would not affect the winner though.

Chris

Site Timeline