Audiophool product of the week

Enjoy...

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

My music collection is 64Kbps MP3's. I've tried all kinds of this audio enhancement with little effect. There are no highs no matter what I do.

Then my friend turned me on to a very simple solution... smoke.

Turns out that just a tiny amount of the right kind of smoke in the listening room makes my system sound AWESOME. You wouldn't believe the highs I'm getting.

Reply to
mike

You have to give them 5 stars for creativeness !!

--
Regards .............. Rheilly P
Reply to

For sure! The design background is a real hoot (many pages):

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

Use three, of course!

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Williams

It will definitely work, if you just laid out a thousand bucks for it, the music *HAS* to sound better doesn't it.

Reply to
keithr

How do they keep finding suckers that buy this stuff.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Nico Coesel

What sort of mirrors to you recommend? Perhaps a disco ball?

Reply to
krw

On a sunny day (Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:39:34 +1100) it happened "David L. Jones" wrote in :

LOL

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

They can't keep up with the demand around here! :)

AudioPhool business is good!

Reply to
Jamie

You'll need 5.1 of them for a surround system.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

That is hilarious, and it is so sad.

I used to be in the high-end audio biz. There really are people that will buy this thing.

But wait ... maybe this is merely Darwin in action. People like that will spend ALL of their money on useless products and then die of starvation.

Now, I feel happy.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to
BobW

I think there is a strict limit of 5 units per household. Mike

Reply to
amdx

And precisely because of that, it will. Still, there seems to be something more satisfying about paying a hooker $1000 to listen to your soundsystem, plus other things.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Williams

Wow. I like the idea of emanating dark rays.

Why it is sad? If those things can make somebody happy, they serve their purpose.

Me too. Business as usual: design it very cheap, sell very expensive.

Not too many, however some folks will buy it for collection.

99.9% of activities that people pay money for are useless or even go against their best interests. So what?

Leaving minor technicalities aside, all (well, almost all) business is about making somebody happy.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

Yes, We wouldn't want excessive radiation in the household in fear of dangerous levels of exposure!

I think 1 googolplex of those exotic particles are the limit!

Reply to
Jamie

David L. Jones Inscribed thus:

What was it that Barnum said...

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

keithr Inscribed thus:

But the smoke gives a better hit. :-)

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Same way they make money in Vegas and Atlantic City: there's one born every minute.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Fred Abse

I don't think it's the kind of smoke that usually comes with mirrors, except maybe the disco ball.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to