Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- AU Tripath distributor?
March 25, 2005, 10:52 pm
rate this thread
Just wondering if anybody knows where the Tripath digital amplifier ICs (eg
TA2022) can be obtained in Australia. Google didnt turn up any matches in
Australia, searching Farnell, Avnet, Polykom etc didn't bring up any
results, and as far as I can see on the Tripath website there is no
Australian distributor listed, as unlikely as that seems.
Re: AU Tripath distributor?
Its not a digital amplifier. It doesnt make a digital signal louder.
Its a D class analog amplifier, with shifting frequencies to spread noise
and distortion across different frequencies, so that the result
amplification is hifi .. the maker calls it T class ,but thats none a known
Frontline hobbies also sells a part TA2022, but thats a tamira remote
control car connecter.
- » If you used discrete components how big would it be?
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » L7805CV con o senza pasta termica ?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)