AU Tripath distributor?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody knows where the Tripath digital amplifier ICs (eg
TA2022) can be obtained in Australia. Google didnt turn up any matches in
Australia, searching Farnell, Avnet, Polykom etc didn't bring up any
results, and as far as I can see on the Tripath website there is no
Australian distributor listed, as unlikely as that seems.

TIA
James

Re: AU Tripath distributor?

They're available as part of a kit.
http://www.41hz.com/main.aspx?pageID85 %

You may be able to obtain some from the 41hz people without the rest of the kit.

Re: AU Tripath distributor?

Hello Jamesm

I've bought directly from Tripath USA, nice and easy to deal with.

Regards,
Mark

kit.

Re: AU Tripath distributor?

http://www.cheapaschips.com.au/Nrm.asp?mop=2&querytype=2&Description=Product%20Search

The site name looks good.

type ta2022 into search...

seems to find that .. whats that ? the part number is ta2022... what is it ?

Re: AU Tripath distributor?

Its not a digital amplifier. It doesnt make a digital signal louder.

Its a D class analog amplifier, with  shifting frequencies to spread noise
and distortion across different frequencies, so that the result
amplification is  hifi .. the maker calls it T class ,but thats none a known
class.

Frontline hobbies also sells a part TA2022, but thats a tamira remote
control car connecter.

Re: AU Tripath distributor?

Yes...I could have said T-class amplifier and would have started no end of
arguments just as the whole concept of a "Digital amplifier" will. Perhaps
best described as a spread sprectrum PWM controller & output devices in one
package :)