ATT:Rudolph RE: Panasonic F70 video power supply

Hi!

Thanks to all who have replied - nice to know that others here can offer a helping hand when asked.

@ Rudolph: Thanks for the info - do you happen to know the values/part no's for the diodes that I have confirmed dead?

Does anyone have a schematic for this power supply to help me work it out?

Thanks in advance. James.

Reply to
eyebee

I do not have service manual for this one. Try calling GB Telspares in Melbourne 93266335. They are Panasonic agents and will be able to tell you the values.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf