Att Bob Parker - HP printer

Hi Bob, did you sort your printer out. If not and if I rember correctly and
it was a 1020 then have a look at the following link, it may be of interest
to you

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID94%7970

Note a 12.5% buyers premium and around $20 delivery in NSW

Re: Att Bob Parker - HP printer

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:06:08 +1000, "APR"

   Thanks for keeping my problem in mind. :-) My 1020 still works,
just makes the annoying noise because of the missing gear tooth.
   I wrote a real letter to HP Aust and told them the whole story, in
the hope that they might do something to get this printer back to how
it should have been when I bought it. Yeah I know - pigs fly too. :-)
   I'll keep an eye on this auction while I'm waiting for their reply.
Thanks again.

Bob

Site Timeline