Astor car radio

Hi
Anyone know where I might get a cct diagram for an Astor push button car radio
made Mar 1966?  Has those state of the art PNP transistors and germanium diodes
in it.
TIA
Gordon

Re: Astor car radio

What model?

PD-C12J is probably pretty close to that era but the ones I have
aren't dated.

Original source is the Australian Radio Service Manual, which was
issued by year and is still available on CD AFAIK (google ought find a
source).

--
John H

Re: Astor car radio

radio
diodes

on the 'tuner' is 8 mar 1966
on the cct board is CD13H
on the underside is F18117

Thanks John H this is a love job for an 'oldies' car club and googling on astor
got me nowhere.

Gordon

Re: Astor car radio

Gordon,

I don't know if any of the old-timers at Pullen Electronics,
Camberwell Rd Camberwell (Melbourne) are still there, but way
back in the 60's they had radio and TV repair jobs being sent
their from all over Melbourne, and they might well have some
old documents that would help you.

They gave me my first two transistors, so say thanks for me ;-).

Clifford Heath.

Site Timeline