As if the recent Ebay price hikes weren't enough - Page 2

Re: As if the recent Ebay price hikes weren't enough

:On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:03:21 -0700 (PDT), kreed
:
wrote:
:>>
:>> :Primarily of interest to Australian Ebayers:
:>> :http://pages.ebay.com.au/useprotection/changes.html
:>> :But what's the bet we are the trial, and other countries will follow.
:>> :
:>> :Dave.
:So who do we email to express our feelings??
:
:A specific name would be good.
:
:Not that it might do much good, but ....

Ebay have carefully organised their "Contact us" facility specifically to
prevent users raising objections to changes like this. I doubt that a phone call
would be directed to anyone who could provide meaningful answers either.

Re: As if the recent Ebay price hikes weren't enough

 ... whereas the ACCC encourages interested parties to lodge a
submission via <email address on web page>:

 <http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/823668/fromItemId/776499

also

 <http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/823668/fromItemId/776499/display/acccCorrespondence

 I hope this helps,

GB
--
.sig

[...]

Thanks for that. I did put in my submission to ACCC via snipped-for-privacy@accc.gov.au
as suggested. Others might like to do the same.

Re: As if the recent Ebay price hikes weren't enough

<http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/823668/fromItemId/776499/display/acccCorrespondence

Both buyers and sellers are moving there business over to Oztion in droves.

And remember  come June even  COD will  incur a fee on the bought price

Site Timeline