Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Aquawell water cooler Peltier question.
November 17, 2005, 11:54 pm
rate this thread
Re: Aquawell water cooler Peltier question.
Thanks for the reply MC.
The 70W value is printed on the back of the machine, but I was not sure
if this is the total power for the complete machine, or just for the
Usually the wattage value would be for the complete machine.
If this is true, after considering the power supply would not be more
than 90% efficient and the power the fan uses, the peltier would be
less than 70W.
I have now removed the peltier, printed on it is F-6A01, maybe this
means 6 Amps.
I just don't want to get a peltier that draws more current than the
power supply can handle.
The Peltier is drawing no current, your guess would be as good as mine
how that happened.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under