Appliance lead

"David the Pedantic, Psychotic Jerkoff "

** The only POINT proved is the big one on top of this anonymous prick's FAT head.
** Is that right ??????????

Yaaaaawwwnnnnnnnnnn...................

** ROTFL !!!!!!!!!!

BIG shame MILLIONS of them are in use all over Australia TODAY !!!!

Imagine the STEAM that must pour out of this RETARDED PEDANTs ears when sees one of them ??

Poor bugger might have a bloody coronary ....

Wot a friggin hoot !!!!!!!!!!

And a massive blessing to all mankind.

Only good pedant is a dead one.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I knew a guy who did it on a regular basis. I tried to convince him otherwise, but to no avail.

Was some time later when he wondered why he was getting shocked when using one of his cords he finally changed over to something more sensible.

I suppose it depends on where you sit, but I've seen it plenty.

Reply to
John Tserkezis

If you're playing for the pedantic old fart award, it's already been taken. Thanks for trying anyway.

Reply to
John Tserkezis

"John Jerkezis"

** Bollocks.

Such use is EXTREMELY rare - only heard of ONE example in 40 years.

Some IDIOT used an XLR to supply mains power to an amp rack.

The inevitable disaster happened.

Story came from Nik Kay at Etone in the early 1980s.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Yes it is. But I forgot that you didn't make it that far a university to understand about fuses etc. The wiring rules treat them differently as well.

Never denied that many are still out there. Learn to *READ* what I typed.

David

Reply to
David

"David the Pedantic, Psychotic Jerkoff "

** The only POINT proved here is the ONE on top of this anonymous, smug prick's FAT head.
** Is that right ??????????

Yaaaaawwwnnnnnnnnnn...................

** ROTFL !!!!!!!!!!

BIG shame MILLIONS of them are in use all over Australia TODAY !!!!

Imagine the STEAM that must pour out of this RETARDED PEDANTs ears whenever sees one of them ??

Poor bugger might have a bloody coronary ....

Wot a friggin hoot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus a massive blessing to all mankind.

BTW:

The only good pedant is a DEAD one.

I do sincerely hope David the Pedant's death is not soon -

but rather as long and agonising as possible.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Just a little subtle sarcasm If as you say "The XLR-LNE ( aka Cannon mains) connectors were *withdrawn from the market* about 20 years ago". How the hell could I use them . If as you say " The XLR-LNE ( aka Cannon mains) connectors were *withdrawn from the market* about 20 years ago". How can it be "100% NUTS and 100 % ILLEGAL !!!!"You maybe interested that the project has been completed as described elsewhere in this thread. Folks are very impressed. Might make some funds out of this. We thought of asking you what colour the units should be. but as my mate said your answer would be "Completely NUTS"

Ta Ta

Reply to
Jimjam

"Jimjam = a Total Nutter "

** Liar.

** You post only mentioned " Canon " (sic) connectors.

Might have been XLRs or XLR-LNEs - so I covered them both.

Old stock of XLR-LNEs may well be available to some - I have quite a few.

** Utterly irrelevant.

FOAD you pathetic troll.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

For a moment there a little earlier, I thought your answers were leaning towards sensible.

But no, this gem shows you're back in full force.

Welcome back to the Phil we know and love. :-)

Reply to
John Tserkezis