Anyone looking for SMD production gear?

My website attracts a lot of unusual requests. A bloke's contacted me regarding some SMD production equipment his brother no longer needs because he's moving overseas. They want to sell it for a lot less than what it's worth, and give it a good home. This gear's in Sydney somewhere. I've already e-mailed three PCB companies in Sydney and got either a polite "not interested" or they didn't bother to reply, so I'm asking here as a last resort. If anyone's interested, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@trashmail.net and I'll put you in contact with the bloke. Here's a list of what they'd like to find a good home for....

  • Sikama Falcon Eight

-- hot plate conveyor belt flow solder machine (3 heating plates)

-- heating plates are perfect ... conveyor belt slips (needs tightening)

  • DEK 240 screen printing machine

  • HEEB vacuum manual pick and place + dolly (SMD)

  • Multicore digital dispenser

  • Arium 16M-680 16 bit microprocessor pod (logic analyser)

  • LogicLAB Programmable Logic Technologies (EPROM & GALS writer)

Other ____

  • Huge number of integrated circuits, capacitor reel rolls etc (mostly older)

  • Multicore Solder PC 81 Solvent Cleaner & Rosin flux residue remover (in 5 litre cans - 9 cans available)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker