Anyone interested in OLED Displays

Go here
http://www.digicharm.com/microaward/index.html

They are selling user kits for this. Only thing I had
to query them about  was the mains charger and
voltage difference between there and here... Shouldn't
be too much of a prob though.

Re: Anyone interested in OLED Displays

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:44:36 +0930, Kissing Lettuce

If its a switchmode device, it most likely will also work on 240v
anyway, but if it doesnt, a trip to DSE, Jaycar etc will soon fix
that.

Re: Anyone interested in OLED Displays

**The only problems I can see are that the display is 128 X 64 pixels. Why
bother? In a year or two, you'll be able to buy 1600 X 1200 pixel displays
for bugger all.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Anyone interested in OLED Displays

But would it be OLED format?

Re: Anyone interested in OLED Displays

  > **The only problems I can see are that the display is 128 X 64
pixels. Why
true, but oled still suffers from one major fault, and that is the blue
pixels fade extreamly quickly, then red,
the fade time is alot quicker than that of plasma at the moment.... they
need to rectify this fault first before consumer displays will be worth
while.

still to this day, as far as flat screen technology goes, lcd is still
leapyears ahead.... plasma's can't shade and oled fades...

Site Timeline