Anyone interested in OLED Displays

Go here

They are selling user kits for this. Only thing I had to query them about was the mains charger and voltage difference between there and here... Shouldn't be too much of a prob though.

Reply to
Kissing Lettuce

If its a switchmode device, it most likely will also work on 240v anyway, but if it doesnt, a trip to DSE, Jaycar etc will soon fix that.

Reply to
KLR

**The only problems I can see are that the display is 128 X 64 pixels. Why bother? In a year or two, you'll be able to buy 1600 X 1200 pixel displays for bugger all.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

But would it be OLED format?

Reply to
Kissing Lettuce

true, but oled still suffers from one major fault, and that is the blue pixels fade extreamly quickly, then red, the fade time is alot quicker than that of plasma at the moment.... they need to rectify this fault first before consumer displays will be worth while.

still to this day, as far as flat screen technology goes, lcd is still leapyears ahead.... plasma's can't shade and oled fades...

Reply to
Matt2 - Amstereo