anybody want this stuff?

would like to get rid of some junk - most of it works ok:

HP jaserjet 4SI x1 works but is failing to feed paper sometimes HP laserjet IIIP x1 worn out, parts only Brother HL-1240 x1 need drum unit Kyocera FS-1000 x1 needs drum unit NEC xl-workmate dumb terminal x3 untested Link MC5 dumb terminal x1 untestedd

Hyundai 15" SVGA monitors x6 these all work ok.

anybody? make me an offer, or will trade for beer. I'm in warrnambool, vic, i can probably freight some of the gear, but the LJ4SI is huge.. prefer local pickup though.

shed's getting too full of junk...

also got a motorola purc5000 UHF repeater (25W) - $500

35MHz Diplexer - anyone?

email me or reply here if you're interested.. (remove nospam-)

cheers,

timbo.

Reply to
timbo

no one interested?

ah well, looks like i've got a load to the tip then ;)

cheers,

timbo.

--
http://www.zydegators.com
http://www.zydegators.com/basspics

Phone PCs for kids, they will pick it up from you. It would be a pity to waste some of that stuff.

Michael

Reply to
Michael C