Any experiences getting a Qld restricted elec license?

Has anyone here successfully applied for a restricted electrical
license in Queensland and how hard did they find it?.

Re: Any experiences getting a Qld restricted elec license?

You have to do it through TAFE..

why do you want it?

Most cases you can get around it, ie its not really needed

Re: Any experiences getting a Qld restricted elec license?

What do you mean its not really needed? I'm interested. I know a friend who
applied but some paperwork required was a laugh.

Tom

Re: Any experiences getting a Qld restricted elec license?

  Actually you have to apply for it through the Electrical Safety Office.
The Local TAFE said plenty were interested this semester but no-one was
able to get the permit so the course was cancelled this semester.

How do you go about getting around it?.

Site Timeline