Any experiences getting a Qld restricted elec license?

Has anyone here successfully applied for a restricted electrical license in Queensland and how hard did they find it?.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

You have to do it through TAFE..

why do you want it?

Most cases you can get around it, ie its not really needed

Reply to
Allan

What do you mean its not really needed? I'm interested. I know a friend who applied but some paperwork required was a laugh.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Actually you have to apply for it through the Electrical Safety Office. The Local TAFE said plenty were interested this semester but no-one was able to get the permit so the course was cancelled this semester.

How do you go about getting around it?.

Reply to
Mark Harriss