Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

I have undergone a problem of suprem-IV! When I designed the structure use the line command as the description it tells me that the region 1 is not a increasing spacing.

Who can tell me the formula of the line command! Pls mail to me. email/msn: snipped-for-privacy@china.com.cn

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
glchun

Yes, I have used suprem-IV....so soft and silky against my skin, it lasts for hours and hours

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Thanks for your reply! so soft and silky against your skin, it lasts for hours and hours ? The suprem which I mentioned is a software used for modeling the semiconductor process! Maybe I have misunderstood your opinion,would you please explain it in detail !

Reply to
glchun

Thanks for your reply! so soft and silky against your skin, it lasts for hours and hours ? The suprem which I mentioned is a software used for modeling the semiconductor process! Maybe I have misunderstood your opinion,would you please explain it in detail !

Reply to
glchun

Thanks for your reply! so soft and silky against your skin, it lasts for hours and hours ? The suprem which I mentioned is a software used for modeling the semiconductor process! Maybe I have misunderstood your opinion,would you please explain it in detail !

Reply to
glchun

Well, if you fail to provide any details at all about which Supreme IV you are referring to then you can hardly blame responding posters for their glib replies.

Actually, Mark could have been forgiven more readily if he thought Supreme iV was a toaster, - this product is not so soft on the skin...

Ross Herbert

I guess that reading the name of the newsgroup one could be mistaken in thinking it was for electronics. Perhaps we should rename the group to aus.whitegoods, or aus.electrical pehaps even aus.toasters.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Sorry,I really have no meanings of blaming him! Suprem-IV is a software develped by Stanford University which could model the process of semiconductor,just for microelectronics. But I don't know what is supreme-IV !?Never heard of that!

Reply to
glchun

My apologies, it was just an example of my poor sense of humour. I hope I didn't cause too much confusion. Suprem-IV just sounded like a name for an imaginary skin care product.

Regards Mark

Reply to
Mark Harriss