Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

I have undergone a problem of suprem-IV!
When I designed the structure use the line command as the description
it tells me that the region 1 is not a increasing spacing.

Who can tell me the formula of the line command!
Pls mail to me.
email/msn: snipped-for-privacy@china.com.cn

Thanks in advance!

Re: Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

Yes, I have used suprem-IV....so soft and silky against
my skin, it lasts for hours and hours

Re: Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

Thanks for your reply!
so soft and silky against your skin, it lasts for hours and hours ?
The suprem which I mentioned is a software used for modeling the
semiconductor process!
Maybe I have misunderstood your opinion,would you please explain it in
detail !

Re: Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

Well, if you fail to provide any details at all about which Supreme IV
you are referring to then you can hardly blame responding posters for
their glib replies.

Actually, Mark could have been forgiven more readily if he thought
Supreme iV was a toaster, - this product is not so soft on the skin...

(Amazon.com product link shortened)

Re: Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 01:59:30 GMT, Ross Herbert

I guess that reading the name of the newsgroup one could be mistaken
in thinking it was for electronics. Perhaps we should rename the group
to aus.whitegoods, or aus.electrical pehaps even aus.toasters.

Re: Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

Sorry,I really have no meanings of blaming him!
Suprem-IV is a software develped by Stanford University which could
model the process of semiconductor,just for microelectronics.
But I don't know what is supreme-IV !?Never heard of that!

Re: Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

My apologies, it was just an example of my
poor sense of humour. I hope I didn't cause
too much confusion. Suprem-IV just sounded
like a name for an imaginary skin care product.

Regards
Mark

Re: Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

Thanks for your reply!
so soft and silky against your skin, it lasts for hours and hours ?
The suprem which I mentioned is a software used for modeling the
semiconductor process!
Maybe I have misunderstood your opinion,would you please explain it in
detail !

Re: Any body have used SUPREM-IV?

Thanks for your reply!
so soft and silky against your skin, it lasts for hours and hours ?
The suprem which I mentioned is a software used for modeling the
semiconductor process!
Maybe I have misunderstood your opinion,would you please explain it in
detail !

Site Timeline