Anti-gun lobby displaying it's ignorance again. - Page 5

Re: Anti-gun lobby displaying it's ignorance again.

Except for aus.electronics, you seem to be doing a real good job there
just by yourself
<SARCASM MODE OFF>

Re: Anti-gun lobby displaying it's ignorance again.

Yep, that's right, you can't reason with "these people", 'cos we're
just rednecks, aren't Michael?

Re: Anti-gun lobby displaying it's ignorance again.

ROFLMAO

Re: Anti-gun lobby displaying it's ignorance again.

   Obviously John has confused 'dead from the neck up' ' with 'redneck'.

AUSTRALIA HEADING FOR A CATASTROPHE IMIDST COMPLETE INDIFFENCE OF THE AUSTRALIAN GUTLESS ... with my personal views to Mr Kanga on the subject ! TOADS

*> Click here to download the
fullhttp://www.adelaidefestivalofideas.com.au/schedule.htm

Good reply,  Dear Mr Kanga, to that Clanker filth !
You have in the open quite a few dozen morons of that kind,  hired by
Mining & Political Criminals to harass, belittle & smear superior
intelligence + indeed outstanding Archeological Pioneer like you
are !

In fact they are so crude & stupid in their vain attempts that it
makes me laugh ... that Sunny, Bob Kawke, Dr Sore Porky, Clanker,  Mad
of Havana ( aka Sunny ze poofter) are so funny in fact with their
baseless infantile pranks, that if there were close enough for me to
put my hand on their hides, I would administer them some smacks &
spanks WHICH WOULD DO THAT DERISIVE PETTY IDLERS A LOT OF GOOD !

Are they more handy to you, Mr Kanga ? If so,  I delegate to you the
care of shoving your boot in their arses ... surely the cowards, as
you so rightly call them, showing off under anonymity indeed, will
squeal & run away to their den ! Nothing in the pant obviously for
that Sunny ze Poofer, Dr Sore Howky Porky & their mates

Bwa ha ha haaaaa !
What a degenerate Humanity and the most funny thing is that Antipodean
shit for brain,  still believe to have a working one ...i.e. brain

Anyway and being serious, I dare say that NEVER HAS ANY HOMAGE BE
GIVEN TO ALL THOSE MURDERED AUSTRALIAN FARMERS  BY THAT POLITICAL
RABBLE IN CONTROL !
Closing indeed on 2 000 poor Australian Farmers victims since the
Collective Chastisement was set up 10 years ago & still fearlessly
enforced this very year, has on any occasion any gratitude &
recognition being shown to the whole farming community by that Convict
Scum sitting in those WA & Federal Parliaments ?
Of course the answer is NO !
As any as well gratitude & recognition being shown by same to
Australia Greatest Mining Pioneer of all times Sir Turcaud ?
Of course the answer is No !
Has any as well demand been expressed for a high level probe into the
mass murder of 100 good Australian at Port Arthur & this by the very
Govt of Howard ?*
Of course the answer is NO !
Has any subsidies been offered to Mr Kanga, in a nation wasting 100
000s of dollars in worthless pursuit to investigate the possibility of
establishing Camel farms & rehabilitating those poor Abos communities
& giving them a long last a purpose in life ... With Mr Kanga being
invested as Federal Commissionner to supervise the whole scheme !
Of course NO !
Has any subsidies been offered to Mr Kanga, in a nation wasting 100
000s of dollars in worthless pursuit to investigate the possibility of
establishing a Archeological Committee in charge of developing his
immense world importance Archeological discovery of the direct
relation between South Australia & the Phoenicians BEFORE OFFICIAL
HISTORIC TIME
Of course NO !

Hence I did not downloaded that Adelaide Festival of Ideas, since in
the list you provided I did not found one hint that those people have
any ounce of intelligence nor awareness .... Wasting others'  time &
playing with sounds coming out halfhazardly from their big flies trap,
tossing around with fast forgotten ideas leading nowhere indeed !

Also, since I am banned by Mining & Political Criminals from returning
to Australia, this Festival could have been held on the Moon for all I
care

Under such circumstances it is evident that the Collective
Chastisement will pursued under my guidance & orders till the whole
Antipodean Rabble is on all fours begging for forgiveness !
... with of course the
* 2 REQUIRED ROYAL INQUIRIES FULLY IMPLEMENTED
* HOWARD  ANDERSON & COSTELLO HANGING ON A ROPE FOR HIGH TREASON
* TYRWHITT SEARLS & BARR BEING FLOGGED IN A 16 ROW WITH THE CAT 'O
NINE TAILS !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold MIne)
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~

Published by AMERICAN CHRONICLE
"True Geology" Foundation Document
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
"Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanity
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947

AUSTRALIA HEADING FOR A CATASTROPHE AMIDST COMPLETE INDIFFENCE OF THE AUSTRALIAN GUTLESS TOADS ... with my personal views to Mr Kanga on the subject !

[...]

On Jul 9, 2:31A0%am, "Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True
<snip>

Jean-Paul, you're a wanker, I guess you belong on aus.electronics
along with all the 'friends of Dorothy/Trevor/Mr No-one"

Re: The gun lobby displaying it's hypocracy again
No, I'm quite use to Jean-Paul

Why do you ask?

Re: Anti-gun lobby displaying it's ignorance again.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Former NFL star Steve McNair was shot dead in his
sleep last week by a 20-year-old girlfriend distraught about mounting
financial problems and her belief that he was seeing someone else,
police said Wednesday.

Sahel Kazemi "was spinning out of control" when she shot McNair four
times as he dozed on a sofa early Saturday, then turned the gun on
herself, Police Chief Ronal Serpas said.

Interviews with friends revealed that she was making payments on two
cars, her rent was doubling and she suspected the married McNair was
having a second affair with another young woman.

She told a friend on Friday that "My life is a ball of s--- and I
should end it," Serpas said.

95%   Freeman: We never know

Police earlier had labeled McNair's death a homicide, but waited for
further tests and the revelations about Kazemi's personal problems
before concluding that she pulled the trigger of a 9 mm semiautomatic
pistol in a condominium McNair rented with a friend.

McNair, 36, a quarterback for the Tennessee Titans most of his career,
met Kazemi six months ago at a sports cafe where she was a waitress
and his family often ate. She seemed happy and eager to build a life
with him, but something went wrong.

"We do know that she was clearly sending a message during the last
five to seven days of her life that things were going bad quickly,"
Serpas said, though there was no indication she told anyone she
planned to harm McNair.

Serpas said detectives learned that Kazemi recently found out about
another young woman she thought McNair was romantically involved with
and had even followed that woman home, though she did not confront
her.
95%   Officer: McNair unhappy at Kazemi's DUI stop

Serpas said police believe McNair was asleep when he was killed
because there were no defensive wounds. After shooting McNair in the
head, Kazemi apparently shot him twice in the chest before shooting
him again in the head.

Before shooting herself, she sat next to his body and "tried to stage
it so she would fall in his lap," Serpas said. She did, but her body
slid to the floor and ended up at McNair's feet. The gun was found
underneath her.

The man McNair shared the condo with discovered the bodies and called
a friend, Robert Gaddy, who arrived and called 911. Serpas said the
man didn't call 911 himself because he was in shock.

Gaddy said Wednesday that what he saw in the condo will haunt him for
the rest of his life, but he was glad police made clear that his
longtime friend did not suffer.

Kazemi's family told reporters that the woman was so confident McNair
was divorcing his wife of 12 years that she was preparing to sell her
furniture and move in with him.

But associate Mike Mu, who has worked with McNair's charitable
association for years, said earlier Wednesday that McNair's wife,
Mechelle McNair, "didn't know who this girl is." No records of divorce
proceedings have surfaced. The McNairs have four children.

Gaddy defended McNair as a great husband.

"When Mechelle is ready to speak, she will let people know that,"
Gaddy said. "We can't justify anything that people are starting to
find out, but the one thing that we can say, that I know for sure, is
that Steve loved his family."

Two days before the shooting, police stopped Kazemi driving a Cadillac
Escalade sport utility vehicle that McNair had given her for her
birthday in May.

According to an arrest affidavit, Kazemi had bloodshot eyes and
alcohol on her breath. She refused a breath test and told an officer
"she was not drunk, she was high." She was charged with DUI. McNair
was with her but not charged. He later made her bail.

Police are awaiting toxicology reports on both bodies.

Serpas said that even though both her name and McNair's were on the
Cadillac's title, she was apparently responsible for making payments.
She was also making payments on another car after she couldn't sell
it.

Kazemi had no history of violence, but "on the last several days of
her life it's obvious that she made some very poor decisions," Serpas
said.

Mechelle McNair has not spoken publicly since the shooting. Bishop
Joseph W. Walker III of Mount Zion Baptist Church, which the McNairs
have attended since moving to Nashville in 1997, said Wednesday that
she is doing as well as can be expected.

"Her faith is what's sustaining her now," he said. "We haven't talked
about the circumstances of his death. She is processing it in a
private way. It's obviously devastating on so many levels."

A memorial service is set for Thursday night in Nashville, with the
funeral Saturday in his native Mississippi.

The four-time Pro Bowl quarterback was being remembered Wednesday at
the stadium where he played much of his career. The Tennessee Titans
opened LP Field for fans to watch video highlights of McNair's 13-year
NFL career and look at photos of the quarterback. There was also a
book for them to write messages that will be given to the family.

McNair was known as "Air McNair" for his passing prowess at Alcorn
State in Mississippi. In 2000, he helped lead the Titans to the Super
Bowl, where they ended up a yard short of a touchdown on the last play
of the game when they trailed by seven points.

He spent the last two seasons with the Baltimore Ravens before
retiring from the NFL last year.
Copyright 2009 by STATS LLC and The Associated Press. Any commercial
use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC
and The Associated Press is strictly prohibited.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11934312

Re: Anti-gun lobby displaying it's ignorance again.

snipped-for-privacy@a37g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

I guess if he was home with his wife he'd be alive. Then again as the Libs
like to say, adultery doesn't hurt anyone.

--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!

Site Timeline