Antenna rotator

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for an antenna rotator. I'm down deep in a gully where I'm
picking up VHF reflected off a gum tree covered hill. Once the wind gets up
the reflection angle changes (due to the gums moving, not my mast) . Antenna
is a log periodic, so we're talking a tiny antenna.

Apart from WES's rotators, and the Yaesu's that www.benelec.com.au have
(wrong side of 500 bucks though, way overkill for tv antennas) does anyone
else have a source of rotators in Australia?

thanks in advance,
MJH

Re: Antenna rotator

Super cheap auto had one - i bought one - only good for tv

Re: Antenna rotator

Do an eBay search. I did and purchased a KOPEK AR-1002 at a very reasonable
price and works great.

JERD

Re: Antenna rotator

There were 3 or so on here not long ago...
http://www.vkclassifieds.vkham.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi ?

You can click on browse all ads under the dark blue section to see all at
once

Gary

Re: Antenna rotator

thanks guys, you've been great help

Re: Antenna rotator

Change to digital TV and your problems are solved.
Digital TV is now everywhere everywhere everywhere.