Antenna rotator

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for an antenna rotator. I'm down deep in a gully where I'm picking up VHF reflected off a gum tree covered hill. Once the wind gets up the reflection angle changes (due to the gums moving, not my mast) . Antenna is a log periodic, so we're talking a tiny antenna.

Apart from WES's rotators, and the Yaesu's that

have (wrong side of 500 bucks though, way overkill for tv antennas) does anyone else have a source of rotators in Australia?

thanks in advance, MJH

Reply to
MJH

Super cheap auto had one - i bought one - only good for tv

Reply to
Andrew Rich

Do an eBay search. I did and purchased a KOPEK AR-1002 at a very reasonable price and works great.

JERD

Reply to
JERD

There were 3 or so on here not long ago...

You can click on browse all ads under the dark blue section to see all at once

Gary

Reply to
Gary Smith

thanks guys, you've been great help

Reply to
MJH

Change to digital TV and your problems are solved. Digital TV is now everywhere everywhere everywhere.

Reply to
Landline