Another convincing argument not to use micksoft

http://lauren.vortex.com /

Re: Another convincing argument not to use micksoft

Don't worry, there will no doubt be patches, hacks etc out to prevent
this ridiculous system from doing its thing , just as there has been
for years with overriding the stupid XP "activation" regime.

If you really need to use Win 7, and really need to install that
update, then find suitable patches/hacks and use them, better to be
safe than go through potential hassles with the thing "downgrading"
itself right when you need it.

As stated in this article, being innocent / doing the right thing
counts for little or nothing when it comes to the government or
corporate world.

Meanwhile for now I will stick with XP, it works for everything I
need, almost every bit of knowledge about it its well documented
online. Im sure that the majority of software and hardware will be XP
compatible for some time yet.

7 will be the same in time, if it doesn't end up like Vista, or
doesn't sell well. (quite possible if substantial amounts of the
population is broke)

Re: Another convincing argument not to use micksoft

KB971033 doesn't show up as an upgrade on the MS site I checked. Is this
blog a con?

Re: Another convincing argument not to use micksoft

Did you read the release date ?

Re: Another convincing argument not to use micksoft

Until I see it, it is all FUD!!!

Site Timeline