Ammonium persulphate

Does Ammonium persulphate attack aluminium?.

tia Mark

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Glenn

Only if it's cornered or feels threatened.

Reply to
Friday
--
"Glenn"  wrote in message
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Baz

It certainly attacks copper when heated up.

Regards,

Charles L

Reply to
Charles L

I keep mine (ammonium persulphate) in a small aquarium. around 12 X 8X 8 Inches. Unfortunately the fish died. It certainly attacks them I also found a fish tank heater does the job well for heating. As well as all this, a small fish tank aerator helps etch the copper of nicely if you let the bubble run up the inverted board Almost sorry the fish died, but this all works well. My wife's sunbeam is safe, for now.

Reply to
Jonno