Ammonium persulphate

   Does Ammonium persulphate attack aluminium?.

tia
Mark

Re: Ammonium persulphate

No

Re: Ammonium persulphate

Only if it's cornered or feels threatened.

Re: Ammonium persulphate

Re: Ammonium persulphate

It certainly attacks copper when heated up.

Regards,

Charles L

Re: Ammonium persulphate

I keep mine (ammonium persulphate) in a small aquarium. around 12 X 8X 8
Inches.
Unfortunately the fish died. It certainly attacks them
I also found a fish tank heater does the job well for heating.
As well as all this, a small fish tank aerator helps etch the copper of
nicely if you let the bubble run up the inverted board
  Almost sorry the fish died, but this all works well.
My wife's sunbeam is safe, for now.

Site Timeline