Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Ammonium persulphate
- Mark Harriss
January 16, 2007, 8:00 am
rate this thread
Re: Ammonium persulphate
I keep mine (ammonium persulphate) in a small aquarium. around 12 X 8X 8
Unfortunately the fish died. It certainly attacks them
I also found a fish tank heater does the job well for heating.
As well as all this, a small fish tank aerator helps etch the copper of
nicely if you let the bubble run up the inverted board
Almost sorry the fish died, but this all works well.
My wife's sunbeam is safe, for now.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design