Ambient temperature sensing

Hi,

I'm looking for a circuit that will represent temperature ranges up to 60 degrees (celcius) using at least 3 LED's or transistors as the outputs for each range, but I DO NOT want a digital display like a 7-segment or LCD though. I want to be able to utilize these outputs to control others parts of my circuitry (perhaps like voltage calibration).

Example: LED 1 (green) = -10-20 degrees, LED 2 (yellow) = 20-30 degrees, LED 3 (red) = 40+ degrees,

I am open to all suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Jason S