AM29F010 EEPROMs

Hi guys and gals (pfft!)

I've been looking around to source some of these in DIP32 form, or
similar/equivalent/pin compatible chips. Maximum access time of 90ns, faster
is fine and preferred.

I have found Furturlec have them (already ordered a small batch from them),
but is there anywhere else that might have them as new old stock or
something. PLCC format is more common for these so the DIP version are
getting a little harder to find for low cost.

Thanks.

Re: AM29F010 EEPROMs

Try:
http://www.findchips.com

one example:
http://www.newark.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?SKU08%C4102&CMPAF%C-QO1721829242
$2.87ea 21 in stock. Newark=Farnell

Dave.

Re: AM29F010 EEPROMs

We need the exact same chip but ended up putting them on dip to plcc
because of the volume we couldn't get them anymore (no one makes them).
Last time i checked the latest date code was in the 90's, but i might be
thinking about one of the specific version F/G/H etc.

Site Timeline