am transmitter - vlsi project

Hi, I need to design an AM transmitter as a vlsi project (it needs to be located on smart dust later on). Does anyone have any good suggestions were to start from? I am familiar with vlsi, but don't really know how to implement such a big idea, into a vlsi simulation and circuit design. Looking on trasmitter's schemes didn't help, 'cause that's all resistors, amplifiers and capacitors. How do I translate it into vlsi design? Be very glad to any guidance... Thanks.

Reply to
hananl

Hello, try a google search on class e transmitters and class h modulators

should be a good starting point

Greg

Reply to
gcd