AM Reception reply

PA is just so bloody stupid, I asked a question re poor AM reception and
several people replied with constructive advices, including PA!!!
Now I thank people for their help & I'm trolling according to toaster boy.

Re: AM Reception reply

** Listen here,  you sleazy usenet spamming Vaf Stooge  &  retarded,
geriatric, net stalking Adelaide scumbag  !!

You did you not answer the simple question:

" Describe what AM aerial you have now and what is wrong with your reception
and if it is the same with all stations.

Also - how far are you from the transmitters ?  "

Cos you are a hee hawing ass.

Site Timeline