ALDI Medion P86004 Webcam

Anyone out there bought one of these 2 Megapixel webcams ?
The instructions say you need min. XP SR3 and a 1.6Ghz processor.
Has anyone tried it with XP SR2 and a sub-1Ghz CPU ?

Seasons greetings......

Re: ALDI Medion P86004 Webcam

You could buy one test out their refund policy?

http://www.aldi.com.au/au/html/service/3789.htm?WT.z_src=main

Joe

Re: ALDI Medion P86004 Webcam

I bought the webcam and it works OK for videocalls with my 800MHz PIII and
XP SR2.

The video update rate slows down with face-tracking enabled, so I don't
enable it.
The Cyberlink YouCam 3 s/w refused to run, though it installed OK.
I don't care as YouCam seems to be a gimmicky program and a complete waste
of time anyway.

fritz

Re: ALDI Medion P86004 Webcam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUSsYPsu7aI
this tells you
all about it.  I got sick of watching it BTW ;-)

Cheers TT

Site Timeline