Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Peter Parker
December 30, 2005, 1:56 am
rate this thread
Just wondering if it's possible to change channel and adjust volume on this
set without a remote.
The set has a band button, but pressing this (and others) doesn't seem to do
much. There are also volume and Picture Hi Speed buttons, but these don't
do anything - not even a menu.
When first turned on the set wasn't tuned to any channel. Turning it on and
off several times got it onto Channel 10, where it's stayed ever since.
I could get a universal remote, but since the set cost nothing, I don't want
to if I can help it!
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design