Airfreight battery/capacitor restrictions.

It seems we are being asked about whether our shipments
contravene IATA regs, specifically that electric double layer
capacitors have capacity less than 0.3wh. Maybe a renewed worry
since the 787 saga.

Anyone know off the top of their head what a "double layer" cap
is?

Re: Airfreight battery/capacitor restrictions.

"Geoff"

** Ever heard of Google or Wiki ?

...  Phil

Re: Airfreight battery/capacitor restrictions.

Google is your friend.