Airfreight battery/capacitor restrictions.

It seems we are being asked about whether our shipments contravene IATA regs, specifically that electric double layer capacitors have capacity less than 0.3wh. Maybe a renewed worry since the 787 saga.

Anyone know off the top of their head what a "double layer" cap is?

Reply to
Geoff

"Geoff"

** Ever heard of Google or Wiki ?

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Google is your friend.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian Jansen