AGL electric cars $1.00 per day

What would they do with a thousand Teslas in one city?

Re: AGL electric cars $1.00 per day

Dunno.

But one thing is certain, once the number of electric cars starts to
impact on petrol sales, governments will be looking to tax them so as to
recover the lost duty and gst revenue.

Sylvia.

Re: AGL electric cars $1.00 per day

Politics again - isn't there a group for this?
--
Shaun.

Re: AGL electric cars $1.00 per day

Good luck on that one !!!