Advice on replacement caps CE-FUX 250v 330uF 105deg.C

Looking into reviving faulty plasma with obvious problem of 5 x bulging CE-FUX 250v 330uF 105deg.C Electrolytic caps.

Not sure which ones to choose prices vary from $3 to $10 each, any recommendations?

Reply to
Vox

**Choose the ones that fit the description and size. Focus on the product which has the longest life-span and best ripple current rating. Check the Element 14 cattle-dog too.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Thanks Trevor, I think I rushed the diagnosis and spoke too soon...

The caps on further inspection look all right.

After removing one of the caps, I notice the only bulge is a piece of plastic disc cover over the aluminum casing .

The real problem is the Mitsubishi M63992FP chip burnt to a crisp, that I can just read.

There is also another chip (IR 21108(0349 IOR)) that has damage to casing.

I don't think I can salvage this; it's headed for the tip.

Reply to
Vox