Acer 11.6" HD Netbook $349 Free Shipping

I keep saying to myself that nothing that is offered by catch of the
day, will make me post their specials again, but....
$349 inc shipping for a netbook?

with a zillion middle men, they must come out of the Chinese factory for $25

This is the cheapest I have ever seen for a new netbook. Usual xp,
however the CPU is a Z520, compared to the usual N270. A little bit
slower. 1.66 v 1.33

see:
http://ark.intel.com/Compare.aspx?ids36%331,35466 ,
for the CPU comparison