According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...

Went to the Tektronix website today to try and get some info and list
prices, and clicked on the "Select Country" list to get local
comparative pricing. Hmm, almost every country listed, except
Australia (and New Zealand).
Perhaps I should move to one of the 11 other countries starting with
"A"?

Out of curiosity I tried www.tek.com.au - oops!, where do I begin with
the puns?

I know the Tekmark Group are the authorised distributor in Australia,
but they are also authorised for Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand who
ARE listed on the Tek site.

So why are me missing I wonder?

Dave.

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...

The way this country is going, that might be a plan.
might give "A" Afghanistan a miss though.

hmm, how many can you name ?
America, Azerbaijan, Africa, Armenia, Argentina, Austria, Afghanistan

I tried  www.tek.com.au and ummmm........its a sex toy site !

Doesnt sound real good now does it ?

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...

Apache, Angola, Antarctica, Albania, Australia :^)

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...
On 01/30/2009 12:29 AM, David L. Jones sent:

Hello Dave:

<http://www2.tek.com/wwwcontact/Contact.Us?pg=main&geo22%&chnl10%&stmp30%JAN09063952

The above might be the link you seek.

Best wishes to you mate.

Pete
--
1PW  @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:29:50 -0800 (PST), "David L. Jones"

Phil.

John

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...

 Phil.

Thank God there is an Australia!

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...

And that it's very far away.

John

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...
On Jan 31, 8:03 am, John Larkin

Some of us are closer.
I'm only about 23km away as the crow flies.

Actually, on xmas day I was visiting some in-laws and we went out for
a walk around the neighborhood, and to my surprise found myself on
Phil's new street. And then on his old street too!
Perhaps I should have knocked on the door to wish him a merry xmas?

Dave.

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:13:44 -0800 (PST), "David L. Jones"

I live about a mile from Bob Pease and his, umm, interesting
automobile collection.

John

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...

Does he still drive VW Beetles? I mean the real ones, with the engine in
the back.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com /

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...
On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 17:08:47 -0800, Joerg

Yup, and microbusses. Lots of them. Rusty ones.

John

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...

  Yow!, that would be a major freak out similar to waking up in a
ditch in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

Re: According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...

   You could't find a paper bag of dog crap and a cigarette lighter? ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html