ACCC kicks eBay's butt!

Sounds like eBay have had the kick up the arse they deserved:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Good news !

However, the terminal declines that I have seen lately in winning bid prices, and reduced range of items in categories I sell and browse in, I think that the damage to their company was done from the moment that they publicly announced this ridiculous idea.

Reply to
kreed

"kreed"

See:

" ebay continues to flog dead horse by challenging no PayPal only ruling "

Reminds me of the wise, old saying:

When flogging a dead horse, you always gotta watch out for the back lash.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The submissions make interesting reading.

Colin

Reply to
Colin Horsley