ABC Logo in Jeopardy? - Page 2

Re: ABC Logo in Jeopardy?

   Only till he killed and ate them! :(

prove it.
Re: ABC Logo in Jeopardy?

Years ago, I made such a device - used uA495 multipliers. By adjusting
the offsets as well as the modulating amplitude, you could get rotating
"wagon wheels", fancy flower patterns inter alia and could rotate them
in 3D. Then, one of our engineers, wrote a program to produce 3D
Lissajous patterns. I wish I kept that - the results were even more Speccy.
Alan