A/V sender

I am trying to locate an a/v sender that transmits on the UHF TV band.

Most units I search for are using the 2 & 5 ghz bands where a transmitter and receiver are required. This is not suitable for my application.

I had a UT-66 that did the job but has gone kaputski!

Can anyone suggest a unit please?

JERD

Reply to
JERD

"JERD"

** Try WES for their MOD-US1 with stereo audio & S-Video etc ( $59 trade )

or this on eBay with just the basics:

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks Phil.

I keep forgetting WES!

JERD

JERD

"JERD"

** Be aware - both units in my post are cable senders.

They do not transmit through the air.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison