A Security Camera & DVR web site with some incredible prices. - Page 3

Re: A Security Camera & DVR web site with some incredible prices.

Sigh. It is all electromagnetic radiation. just that some cams respond
better in that area.

Re: A Security Camera & DVR web site with some incredible prices.
On Wed, 25 May 2011 23:20:39 +1000, terryc

The set-up I use via a old Sony Video cam is for outside and just have
the camera looking out a window. It works well day and night the
street light provides enough light at night time. Takes better images
than I have ever seen in the local paper. The software I use is
supervisionCam which seems ok, it detects movement so its easy to go
over what images it has captured and creats "avi's" out of what images
I wish to keeI'm, looking at using a senconday digital camera 14
megabite to cut in/activate when video becomes "over" active (I can do
this by using/activating the cameras remote).
--
Petzl
http://home.iprimus.com.au/petzl/Mono.htm

Re: A Security Camera & DVR web site with some incredible prices.

<http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WATER-PROOF-JAPAN-Camcorder-1080P-16-0-MegaPixel-3-TFT-/280547813226?pt=AU_Digital_Video_Cameras&hash=item4151f3e76a

The kid failed "incognito" training????

Re: A Security Camera & DVR web site with some incredible prices.

<http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WATER-PROOF-JAPAN-Camcorder-1080P-16-0-MegaPixel-3-TFT-/280547813226?pt=AU_Digital_Video_Cameras&hash=item4151f3e76a

Was stupid enough not to bother.

Not exactly what you might call rocket scientist material.

As my mate the teacher said pretty succinctly when he recognised
him, wasnt any surprise that it was him up to something like that.

Re: A Security Camera & DVR web site with some incredible prices.
<http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WATER-PROOF-JAPAN-Camcorder-1080P-16-0-MegaPixel-3-TFT-/280547813226?pt=AU_Digital_Video_Cameras&hash=item4151f3e76a
hardrives
  liar
  you don't have any "mates"

Re: A Security Camera & DVR web site with some incredible prices.
didn't want to tell anyone else about it,

After what has been covered, I am very interested to see what is around as an
alternative to the type of Swann Security
cameras that I mentioned initially in this thread.

Have a look at:
http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
This is one of five cameras running on my current DVR IP system. It runs 24/7.
This single camera at this URL is echoed
to the net every 5 minutes via an ASUS 7" netbook.

Camera Specs: SWANN "OUTDOORCAM" COLOR SECURITY CAMERA Product Code:
[SW214-ODC-23210]
380 TV Lines, 15ft (5m) infra-red night vision

Check it out after about 17:30 for the night vision properties.
Now these cameras have been available in the past, at a reduced price by
SwannStore.com for around $45AUD.

Where can I get a 600 TVL security camera with night vision at a reasonable
price?
I don't need to read number plates at night at 20 paces, but I wouldn't mind
trying something a little upmarket to compare.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com