A NZ how strange?

 I put a joke on a website http://www.telescum.co.nz/forums /
that's about the dictator phone company Telecom.
This is one screwed up company ex-government department, it was put together
by the New Zealand tax payer, it must of taken many billions and billions of
dollars to do it over many decades, and it was sold to  them for next to
nothing, And now they are screwing their customer every cent of the way.

Every year they put up line rental, not because they need to, but because
they can.

The Joke:
Q: What's the difference between The Warehouse & Telecom,
A: The Warehouse has a price roll back.

Now I can not go to the above web site, it seems to be jammed or something,
I wonder if it is jammed by Telecon.

Re: A NZ how strange?

running trasert it falls over several hops out but still resolves on the
dns server

Re: A NZ how strange?

it worked for me

Cheers
Terry

Re: A NZ how strange?

at 2am Oz time it didn't

Re: A NZ how strange?

It sounds much like Telstra (formerly Telecom) in Australia, word for
word

Note that the other providers here aren't much better in my experience.

Re: A NZ how strange?

says at  "New Zealand Domain Name Registry Limited"
registrant_contact_name: Robert McLeod
registrant_contact_address2: RD1 Kaukapakapa, Helensville

not jammed by clear, I can access it.

Bye.
   Jasen

Site Timeline