A message from "poor little fragile Johnny Baby"

This really is quite funny.

Those precious souls over at aus.electronics have no problem with
Trevor's crap like that reproduced below appearing on their group, but
get all upset when an alternative view on the gun debate appears.

It appears that their opposition to O/T posts only extends posts
supportive of the lawful ownership of firearms. Posts attacking guns
or gun owners don't raise any eyebrows at all.

One precious charmer has even taken to refering to me as 'poor little
fragile Johnny baby" and apparently has formed the view that I'm some
sort of "leader"

What a joke!

On Jun 16, 3:21 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 18, 12:54 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 18, 3:40 pm, "Trevor Wilson"

On Jun 17, 9:40 am, "Trevor Wilson"

Re: A message from "poor little fragile Johnny Baby"

"get a nine year old to explain it to you"

Re: A message from "poor little fragile Johnny Baby"

Concidering that one American city has a population larger than all
of Australia it's not so strange. Your government can't allow it's
citizens to have guns because they are all decendants of criminals
shipped there by England and the leaf does not fall far from the tree.

Re: A message from "poor little fragile Johnny Baby"

You are speaking in riddles - I don't see the point you are trying to make.
What is the significance of the size of cities when discussing homicide
rate?

In the real world (not the fantasy world you live in) the Australian
government allows its citizens to have guns.

In the same way as all US citizens are descendants of criminals shipped
there by England and the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Re: A message from "poor little fragile Johnny Baby"

On Jul 11, 11:14A0%am, "Trevor Wilson"

Pot-Kettle-Black

Re: A message from "poor little fragile Johnny Baby"

*PLONK*

Buh bye.

  . | ,. w ,   "Some people are alive only because
Re: A message from "poor little fragile Johnny Baby"

Bye Bye Bob, nice of you to visit, call back in some time.