A good topic for Mythbusters

thanks.

Reply to
John

Pretty dumb aliens then.

Reply to
HAIR CHEMICALS

Nonsense! It is very sensible to test any theory or hypothesis, and "test to destruction" frequently yields very important data.

Perhaps you meant, "Pretty dumb missionary"?

Cheers, Gary B-)

                   whether you were up them with or not
                                      - Barry Humphries
Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

Yes, but the missionary didn't claim that he himself rose from the dead, so why kill him to see what happens? Dumb aliens. :)

Reply to
HAIR CHEMICALS

"The Streets of Ashkelon" by Harry Harrison

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Bullshit. I know plenty of people who plan UFO sightings. Ever heard of people going UFO spotting?

--

My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe,
YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh

"Horace you are the biggest tosser in Australian Usenet. Fix
that totally stupid sig and get a life." - Fred At Home 19/04/05
Reply to
Horace Wachope

Once upon a time Horace Wachope decided to write:

You can go UFO spotting, but there's no guarantee you'll ever see a UFO.

Reply to
Chriz

Didn't he? Check for errors in translation... I should drag out a copy and read it again.

Cheers, Gary B-)

                   whether you were up them with or not
                                      - Barry Humphries
Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

Of course not, but people who go UFO spotting *do* plan to see a UFO.

--

My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe,
YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh
ThEm, bUt IlL hAv To ChArGe.

"Horace you are the biggest tosser in Australian Usenet. Fix
that totally stupid sig and get a life." - Fred At Home 19/04/05
Reply to
Horace Wachope

Once upon a time Horace Wachope decided to write:

But a lot of people don't plan to see a UFO when they do see one.

Reply to
Chriz

So, do you admit you were wrong when you said "That's a pretty stupid request considering that no one ever plans to see a UFO, it just happens to appear before them out of the blue"?

--

My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe,
YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh
ThEm, bUt IlL hAv To ChArGe.

"Horace you are the biggest tosser in Australian Usenet. Fix
that totally stupid sig and get a life." - Fred At Home 19/04/05
Reply to
Horace Wachope

Horace you are the biggest tosser in Australian Usenet. Fix that totally stupid sig and get a life.

-- Enam puluh kapan-kapan daging tua

Reply to
Soixante Un Vieille Viande De

They cover this very thing on tonight's episode.

Reply to
Keyboard