A device for viewing the electromagnetic structure of the human body

Here is a question about something I recently stumbled upon.

This is actually about a device proposed in a very very (Internet Age)
old thread at physforum.com.

The device seems kind of interesting, as it supposedly should allow
for the imagining of the electromagnetic structure of the human body.

I cannot claim that I know of any benefits this would provide, except
at best perhaps cool photos? Or perhaps it would be useful like an MRI
scan...of course with the difference that instead of atomic structure
it would show the electromagnetic structure of the body?

Anyway what I mainly wanted to know is whether this would even work as
proposed in the posting.

The posting is here:
Magnetic Rod - Electromagnetic Imaging Technology, View realtime video
electromagnetic body
http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic31%61

Re: A device for viewing the electromagnetic structure of the human body

You  meen a MRI scanner.

--
pim.

Re: A device for viewing the electromagnetic structure of the human body

It starts off OK describing the magnetic field mechanism that's typically
used in MRI scanners, although the pedantic nature of the initial
description rang a few alarm bells. Then it goes off into la-la land about
half way through. Search Kirilian and a thousand other related topics.

Re: A device for viewing the electromagnetic structure of the human body
@tuinkabouter:
yes, I meant scanNER;-P Thank you for pointing that out.

@Bruce Varley
Some things written by that poster seemed kind of like, should I say,
"lost" (sort of like the Kirlian stuff). But I thought that perhaps he
had a valid point with the device itself (I was not able to evaluate
that myself because of not knowing enough of electronics). Thank you
for your evaluation on this.

Site Timeline