Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How hard is to build a processor?
It seems that ?Google? engineer Bill Buzbee isn?t interested in microprocessors that can be purchased in marked. There is more fun to build own. Several years ago he built first ?Magic-1? processors ,...
51
51

New SC Staffer
In this months SC, one Nicholas Vinen is now listed as a staffer. SC are expanding? Dave.
4
4

Is my IP camera working?
Would any kind hearted souls be willing to take a peek at the DynDNS domain name for my IP camera over the next few hours/ days, and please tell me if it's working? Unfortunately I can reach it from...
13
13

HTPC power supply for mobile home vs inverter
Hi all, Just doing some homework for a mate who's looking for a HTPC (Home Theater PC) for his mobile home. So far haven't found much except this... So, my question is - and there is a caveat also in...
3
3

Looking for IC
Hi all This might be a long shot but thought I might as well ask here anyway I'm trying to obtain small quantities (4 - 6) Infineon BTS7970B or BTN7970B ICs nd not having much luck. I can get them...
4
4

OT answer to telemarketers.
One Americans answer to cold calling.

Re: Circuit for 12V lights to come on each evening.
FET! get Easy enough for the circuit to check the state first in any case. You know of a mosfet with no losses at all, or you think the relay will consume more in a few milliseconds than the mosfet...
6
6

Circuit for 12V lights to come on each evening.
discussing projects and some stated that he was having trouble finding and economical 12V timer and that all the timers he could purchase required mains supply. The situation is solar panle charges a...
6
6

Dishlex DX302 Service Manual?
Would anyone happen to have a PDF service manual for a Dishlex/Electrolux DX302 Dishwasher? Thanks Dave.
1
1

Nifty stereo valve amplifier from Jaycar ?
Not !!!! A bit like their 200wrms monitor speakers, with an 80W bass driver. geoff
3
3

Google's Liquid Galaxy is. a wraparound view of 8 LCD screens
12-Feb-2010 Just up and running: GOOGLE is moving into the world of 3D. The IT giant?s latest project is called Liquid Galaxy and is a chamber in which the viewer is surrounded by LCDs displaying...
1
1

Re: Valentines Day, Say “I Love You” with an Arduino Project
**Hmmm. I think I'll go with a good rogering and a nice meal at the local Thai restaurant instead.

Ideas of perfect
The main things that are in Fact a "central themes operator" are in fact a simple ideas of what "type" of mainframe in that he whole ideas of what it is that we in fact see & seek with, is in fact a...
1
1

Canadian Olympic Torch Oops
Just watched the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics Looks like they had a Sydney 2000 moment with a malfunction of the torch, they just couldn't get the 4th pole working. I wonder what went...
14
14

Checking tangency state of crunode.
My vintage probe-style multimeter started playing up and I decided it was time to replace it. I got a new one from Jaycar - QM-1498. It has one slide switch and four push-buttons on it. One of the...
2
2