Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Commodore 64 to reboot as 'Phoenix'
Commodore 64 to reboot as 'Phoenix' For those of you that have been around long enough to remember: Have a look at the pictures near the bottom of the page What are they thinking? Cheers Don...
17
17

bunnings $29 5 fin oil column heater
Just bought a bunnings $29 5 fin oil column heater here are some power tests LOW - 2 amps power 500W MED - 2.45 amps power 600W HI - 4.45 amps power 1080W (according to my bunings $24 Arlec power...
10
10

Dell Vostro v13 battery
OK.. I know this is rather far fetched, but cost is not a problem here! I basically would like to see if it is possible to replace the Dell Vostro v13 battery, it specifys as a 6 cell 11.1V 30Whr, so...
1
1

Little stepper motors
I am having a huge clean-out of twenty years worth of treasures. (All righ, junk). Somewhere there is someone who would recognise that cables, power-supplies, turntables, tape drives, disk drives,...
2
2

And you thought Conroy was bad.........

Fluro light problems
I've got 4 fluros in the carport and one his doing the standard thing of flickering on and off. I've replaced the tube, the starter and the coil inside (ballast?) but it's still exactly the same. The...
5
5

Rigol codswallop
All this codswallop about rigol suffering is amazing. They will gain sales from from people who had not heard of them the same as the music industry gained from complain about fake copies of name...
2
2

a computer program is not a patentable invention
This little gem comes from NZ via Computerworld. Tuesday, 06 April 2010 ======================== Thumbs down for software patents in NZ Commerce Select Committee tips its hat to open source...
78
78

1st Birthday
April 4th 2009 I posted my first video blog to here. 12 months, 70 videos, 400000+ views, and several thousand regular subscribers later, surprisingly I'm still going at it. Thanks to all those who...
5
5

Ed Roberts - RIP
Sad news about Ed Roberts: Dave.
5
5

Google threatens to pull out of Australia
WOW! also see: ??DBC=1484 Happy Easter Cheers Don...
1
1

Line voltage north-eastern Australia?
Gents, Had posted this in but was told that this is a much better place to ask. The main reason is that I've heard some horror stories from Australians about line voltages shooting up to 270V, UPSes...
21
21

Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E
For those with a Rigol DS1052E oscilloscope, you can now turn it into a 100MHz DS1102E with just a serial cable: Dave.
444
444

Re: Non-USB CRO from OZ
Like everyone else, I'm sure Phil got his direct from China. There were countless sellers on ebay with those sorts of prices a few months back, unfortunately someone (Rigol themselves if you believe...

Earth Hour headache for power suppliers
It would be really funny if an Earth Hour triggered cascading blackouts (preferably not on the eastern seabord of Australia, given that that's where I live). Sylvia.
67
67