Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright
Meter Maids give Microsoft a fright August 26th, 2010 THE city's iconic Meter Maids have caused a stir at Microsoft's huge Tech-Ed conference being held on the Gold Coast this week. The Meter Maids...
12
12

Flipper USB. Plug it in any which way.
Is the way USB should be. A dual set of super reliable, gold plated contacts, provides excellent connectivity for thousands of repeated connects and disconnects. Available in USB Type "A" SMT and...
1
1

Hakko 926
History question: Would anyone happen to know when the venerable Hakko 926 soldering station was introduced? Pretty sure it was the 1980's, but no idea of the year. Anyone? Thanks Dave.
2
2

Independents want NBN costs broken down into bite-sized pieces.
Windsor challenges Gillard on NBN price tag Aug 25, 2010 4:22 PM Independents want NBN costs broken down into bite-sized pieces. Independent MP Tony Windsor has challenged the Gillard government to...
1
1

NBN Co to limit spending in limbo period
NBN Co to limit spending in limbo period Aug 24, 2010 2:42 PM Affected vendors to be notified. NBN Co has announced it would cut down on its spending until its future is determined by the forming of a...
2
2

Re: Australia goes to the polls ????????
Thanks for the chuckle Don.

SANDISK INTRODUCES WORLD'S SMALLEST 64GB SOLID STATE DRIVE
SANDISK INTRODUCES WORLD'S SMALLEST 64GB SOLID STATE DRIVE Category Serves Fast-Growing Market for Ultra-Thin Tablets and Mobile Computers Smaller than a postage stamp: * SanDisk® integrated SSD...

things FS - 80VDC PSU and MPLAB C18 ICD2
G'day, to see if there's any interest in this stuff.....I grabbed it because it was too good to throw away, but I really can't use it for what I'm building... I have 3 surplus 80VDC 1.2A PSUs - still...

International Internet Traffic Jams Ahead Unless More Cables Laid
International Internet Traffic Jams Ahead Unless More Cables Laid As the internet rapidly expands with ever more videos, web pages and posts, more ocean-spanning cable lines will be needed to string...
12
12

Experiences with support service?
Anyone have any experience they'd care to share re email support at Elektronik Laden, ELMICRO Computer - Elektronik • Mikrocontroller • vernetzte Geräte
1
1

FS: 16 channel theatrical light mixer, unfinished project
For sale 16 channel theatrical Light mixer Would suit school / community theatre Unfinished project, 90% complete just need enclosures price negotiable - spent more than $400 on parts but I really...
1
1

Malcolm Turnbull : Why the NBN will fail
Malcolm Turnbull : Why the NBN will fail 17 Aug 2010 "According to industry expert Grahame Lynch, the taxpayer contribution to fast broadband in Singapore was around $200 per person. In New Zealand it...
2
2

NBN The Govt and Company URLs
Still struggling with it? The Government: The Company: The Wiki page: Cheers Don... =======================

Whats the point?
There have been several hundred messages in the last few days, praising or slagging off the rival broadband proposals. As far as I can see nothing has been achieved, nobody's pre-conceived notions...
3
3

Switchmode supplies
I need advice guy is it possible to combine the output of two identical switch mode suppliesto gain a larger handling combined output ? are there any potential problems likely re phase etc ?
2
2