Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Optus white lists cable-compatible security devices
I got this link off Whirlpool. I have an Optus cable phone service, and an ordinary phone can be used with it. It appears not to accept pulse dialling, but apart from that, anyone know why security...

eprom
AT27C256R-70PU or 27256 compatible , prefer in Brisbane for a source please
5
5

YouTube Instant - Real-time YouTube video surfing
YouTube Instant - Real-time YouTube video surfing I mentioned google instant a few days ago, now we have youtube instant: From OCAU Forum: On the heels of Google Instant comes YouTube Instant, which...

Electronics Today International ETI 4000 speaker article?
Hi there, Wondering if anyone has the ETI magazine article for these speakers? I think they were ETI 4000 or ETI 4001. Each speaker box has 4 speakers, 12" bass, 7" low-mid, 2" dome hi-mid and 1" dome...
22
22

F connectors
A question on terminology for f-type coax connectors. Is an F81 plug the correct match for an F59 socket or are they different sizes (as the different names imply) - they look a similar size in...
1
1

stock in Australia of AT90USB162 boards?
seems to be a world wide shortage of AT90USB162 boards, which is an AVR AT90USB162 board powered from USB I only want one, and I don't want to buy from overseas if I can help it. anyone in oz got one...
3
3

Philips unveils first mains-powered white-light OLED module
Philips unveils first mains-powered white-light OLED module September 08, 2010 Philips unveils first mains-powered white-light OLED module Scientists from Philips Research have developed what they...
1
1

Aussies wait for Google Instant
Aussies wait for Google Instant Sep 9, 2010 12:34 PM New interface claims to save 11 hours every second. Google last night unveiled its Instant search interface that suggested and displayed search...
1
1

Houses linked up in Tassie NBN: photos
The subject says it all: Cheers Don... ============================
5
5

Electronex Expo
A little late notice, but for those who aren't aware, the biggest ever Oz electronics industry expo is happening in Sydney today (Wed) and tomorrow. Dave.
2
2

Labor wins broadband election
Labor wins broadband election Sep 7, 2010 3:38 PM Independents back Gillard minority Government. Independent MPs Rob Oakeshott and Tony Windsor have backed Labor to govern Australia, with both saying...
9
9

NBN Co back in business
NBN Co back in business Sep 7, 2010 6:22 PM The organisation building the National Broadband Network will restart spending, tenders and recruitment following news of the installation of a Labor...
2
2

Labor is back in
and for those interested in politics, Labor is back. Cheers Don... =================
56
56

Internode today announces Australia's first true terabyte broadband plan
Internode today announces Australia's first true terabyte broadband plan 6-Sep-2010 Taking a lead from the over-size T-shirt shelf, Internode's 1000 gigabyte (GB) XXL Easy Broadband ADSL2+ service...
5
5

Faulty D-Link DSL-10CF ADSL Central Filter build!
Hi there, I've got a three way Central Filter, D-Link DSL-10CF plugged into the only phone outlet, with modem and a couple phones plugged into it correctly. After another ADSL dropout today that...
2
2